Just like individuals, business members must open a primary Share (Savings) Account to join the credit union. The opening deposit is only $5, and this is your “share” in the credit union. As a member-owner of our not-for-profit financial cooperative, having this share in the credit union is what sets us apart from a bank. Quarterly dividends are earned on share deposits of $100 or more.
Small Business Loans & Lines of Credit
We now provide members with an opportunity to apply for small business loans and lines of credit up to $250,000 to meet cash flow needs and grow their business like never before. Applying will not affect your credit score, and applicants may receive funding in as little as 24 hours after credit approval.
- Term Loan: Funding for today’s needs
- Line of Credit: Flexibility for the future
- Borrow from $2,000 up to $250,000
- 3-36 month terms, no pre-payment penalties
- Affordable interest rates
- Receive loan offer with no credit impact
- Apply in minutes, funding in as little as 24-hours
Learn More & Apply