Becoming a Member
Once a member, you will always be a member — regardless of where you work or live!
To join, you must be in our "Field of Membership" (as outlined below), pay the $1.00 application fee, and maintain a minimum of one share equal to $5.00 in your account. Once a member, you will always be a member — regardless of where you work or live!
Field of Membership
Membership is open to anyone having the following common bond:
- Persons who live, work, worship or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in the Missouri counties of Bates, Benton, Cass, Cedar, Henry, Hickory, Jackson, Johnson, Morgan, Pettis, St. Clair, and Vernon.
- Members on record of this credit union as of January 17, 2008, the effective date of its conversion to a community charter.
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership.
- Employees of this credit union.
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment.
- Members of their immediate families; and Organizations of such persons.