Applicant must be a primary member of R-G Federal Credit Union (have at least a savings account in your name). Applicants are not eligible if the parent is a member and the student/applicant is not a member. Applicant must plan to enroll as a full-time student at a university, junior college, college, technical school, vocational school, or organized construction trade in the fall.
Applicants must submit the following:
- A biographical statement in the form of an essay to include information such as:
- Educational background
- Extra-curricular activities (if any) including any community service activities
- Past accomplishments (personal and academic) including awards and honors (if any)
- Current and future goals and aspirations (personal and academic)
- Work experience
- Any other information you believe to be pertinent to your application.
- A minimum of two (2) character reference letters – acceptable letters can be from teachers, employers, coaches, civic or church group leaders, but may not be from family members
- Official high school transcript of courses completed with GPA to a 4.0 scale (grade reports are not acceptable).
Completed online applications (including all required attachments) must be received by March 17, 2023 to be considered.
Applicants will be notified either by the credit union, school counselors, or through organized school award ceremonies. All applicants understand the selection committee’s decisions are final. Not all applicants to the program will be selected as recipients. No student will be excluded from participation in or be denied the benefits of scholarship on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, marital status or physical disability.
* - Indicates required field
(tuition, books, room & board)
Personal Response Opportunity
Continue and Attach Supporting Docs
Important: Please click the Continue button below to submit Part 1 of your application. You will be directed to Part 2 of the application where you can attach letters of recommendation, your school transcript, and your biographical statement (PDF is the preferred file format). Be sure to click the Submit button on Part 2 of the application. If you do not submit these items, you will not be eligible to receive a scholarship. If you are unable to provide electronic copies of these items, please click Continue to submit Part 1 and then contact the credit union at 866.852.6478 for additional instructions.
I hereby understand and agree with the scholarship requirements and certify that the information in this application is complete and correct to the best of my knowledge. I understand that the information provided will be viewed only by the Scholarship Committee. Additionally, any misrepresentation on my part will make me ineligible for this scholarship.
Prove you're not a robot*