Just like individuals, business members must open a primary Share (Savings) Account to join the credit union. The opening deposit is only $5, and this is your “share” in the credit union. As a member-owner of our not-for-profit financial cooperative, having this share in the credit union is what sets us apart from a bank. Quarterly dividends are earned on share deposits of $100 or more.
Business Share Draft (Checking) Accounts
At R-G Federal Credit Union, we offer an easy way to access your money with our Business Share Draft (Checking) Accounts. With one of our three (3) Share Draft accounts and a VISA® debit card, you can access your money 24 hours a day. You can also log into your account for free and check your balance with Online Banking or the RGFCU Mobiliti app for iPhone and Android.
To open a business account, stop by one of our branch locations, or give us a call at 866-852-6478.
Business Savings Rates
Business Free Checking
- 30 debits & 25 credits included per month
- 50 deposited items (checks/money orders) included per month
- Up to $5000 in currency deposits included per month
- No monthly service-charge
Business Dividend Checking
- 50 debits & 35 credits included per month
- 75 deposited items (checks/money orders) included per month
- Up to $7000 in currency deposits included per month Monthly dividends
- No monthly service charge with average daily balance of $2500.00 or more, otherwise $5
Business Select Checking
- Up to 150 debits & 100 credits included per month
- 200 deposited items (checks/money orders) included per month
- Up to $7000 in currency deposits included per month
- Monthly maintenance fee = $10
Fees for our business accounts, including transactions or deposits over the monthly included limits can be found on our Business Account Fee Schedule.
All Business Share Draft (Checking) Accounts offer you a free Visa debit card, free withdrawals at any R-G FCU owned ATM, free Online Banking, free Bill-Pay, and free RGFCU Mobiliti App for iPhone/Android with Free Mobile Deposit.